CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

To Russia, With Love [Patrick]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: To Russia, With Love [Patrick]   Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:29 pm

Madison Lewis usually had the ability to pretend that she was calm, even when she wasn't. This morning was not one of those days. That ability was lost somewhere in between the amount of mochas she'd drunk this morning and the anticipation of the trip ahead. The CSI had gotten almost no sleep the night before and was now attempting both not to bounce and not to fall asleep as she listened to her iPod and waited for Patrick to arrive.

Having pulled about a zillion strings with everyone she knew, the woman had secured tickets to a mixed concert being held at the Kremlin, knowing that all her favourite bands and singers would be playing there. And now, after having pleaded, begged and almost-bribed Horatio, she was now excitedly waiting for her flight to be boarded.

She checked her watch, looked around in search of her Sparkling Dandelion. He was nowhere to be found. So she set about crafting a text: '*bouncebounce* Dandelion! *bouncebounce* Where are you? *bouncebounce* Hurry up and get your butt over here xox'

Sent. Let's just hope that he hasn't forgotten his phone at home...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: To Russia, With Love [Patrick]   Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:20 am

Patrick nearly made his new 'chauffer' jump as his phone made rather loud and definately sudden but passionate dance on dashboard.
Putting on an apologetic smile he sent to the 'chauffer' and read the bouncy text. It definately brought a huge smile on his face.

'Just don't upset guards. I'm almost here, love. xoxo'
He hit send.

"Sorry Neal, will try to change my phone's attitude." he politely apologized the man who had agreed the offer of driving Patrick's ancient but sentimental car, nicknamed Candy Can by certain Pinky.
Neal just smiled and said, "It's fine." To what Patrick only smiled back apologetically.

He'd been fueled by delicious and very expensive tea, courtesy of the man behind wheel, and some of those Belgian chocolate wonders everyone at home had pleaded their favorite conman to get.

Probably good idea since he felt like actually sparkling and beaming. Michi had been so nice and didn't do anything silly, only suspiciously sweet and normal, which was suspicious.
But no wonder, they all got that when one of them prepared for something special.
And sure, his travel-bag had been nicely packed and organized, not hard guess who did it, and his clothes stayed with him whole time and doors unlocked. Someone had made sure nothing was amiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: To Russia, With Love [Patrick]   Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:33 pm

She'd closed her eyes for a moment, though it felt like ages when her phone buzzed and startled her awake. Which it wasn't, since Patrick had become oddly prompt to replying to her texts. His message made her grin like an exhausted psychotic thing and her reply back was instant: 'Awww, but that's the most funnest part..! Why would you deprive me of such fun?! :O Anyways, Imma be sleeping on the window seats. Find me when you get here.'

The sleep was finally beginning to catch up with her. Stupid over-rated sleep, the female thought, suppressing a yawn. Go away tiredness, go away! Ah well, Patrick will fix that - it was impossible not to bounce around him.

I wonder if he has any chocolate with him... Chocolate would be good right now. And tea. A steaming hot cup of jasmine tea with chocolate biscuits would be heavenly.
Though she knew not even King-of-Tea Patrick Jane would bring tea along with him to the airport. I'll just harass the stewardesses for tea on the plane...
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: To Russia, With Love [Patrick]   Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:57 am

Patrick grinned widely at the text.
"I'm sure you'll survive few more minutes. Promise to make it up to you Wink"
He sent it and ordered Neal to take a small detour. He knew exactly what would make the day better for his sleepy fairy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: To Russia, With Love [Patrick]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:09 am

Just as she'd dozed off again, the vibrating dance of her phone in her pocket woke her up again. 'I guess I'll survive. But only just. I'm withering away here... And you'd better Razz'

The text was sent, the headphones went back into her ears and she settled down to wait. He'd get here soon, she was sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: To Russia, With Love [Patrick]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:32 pm

They were done with the detour when latest text arrived. Patrick grinned.

After quick goodbye to his 'chauffer' and promise the car will still be intact when he returns
Jane was standing in front of his sleeping beauty, holding steaming cup of jasmine tea and pack of chocolate biscuits. He was munching on chocolate himself and sipping refreshing peppermint tea.
"I see someone here needs rescue." he said out loud after waving jasmine tea cup under Maddy's nose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: To Russia, With Love [Patrick]   Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:14 am

The smell of jasmine wafted tantalisingly under her nose, making Maddy smile in her sleep. Gimme... The relaxed voice which followed made the female bolt upright, a goofy grin on her face. "Why Sir, you are most definitely my knight in shining armour," she told him, somehow managing to stand upright and wrapping her arms around his neck, placed a kiss on his cheek. "However shall I repay you?" Her blue eyes kept moving back to the tea, which seemed to rejoice in teasing her. Finally, she could bear it no longer. "Gimme gimme," she chortled, eyes gleeful as she carefully withdrew the cup and took a sip. Ah, heaven, you do exist after all...
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: To Russia, With Love [Patrick]   Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:14 am

Patrick grinned like a fool. He watched amused how happy his girl looked.
"Guess that might be appropriate comparison. My chariot just dropped me off." his eyes sparkled.
His subconscious made an effort of jumping around effectively. "I'm sure there's a way or two." he said suggestively. He sure knew one type of re-pay he kinda craved for.

He watched amused at the happiness such simple thing gave. As he kept reminding his CBI buddies- tea is like a hug in a cup. And if chocolate came along it was even better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: To Russia, With Love [Patrick]   Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:39 pm

Maddy raised an eyebrow, a sultry smile beginning to play on her lips. "Oh? And how is that?" she murmured, her lips brushing his ear softly. "I'm all ears," she added huskily, fingers lazily running up and down his arm. Putting down her mug on her chair, she turned back to him, blue eyes glinting cheekily. "Besides, we do have some time to kill before our flight..."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: To Russia, With Love [Patrick]   Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:54 am

Patrick was beaming, literally. He felt like his brain had taken off to someplace or stayed in his car.
"In that case, " he let his right hand glide over Maddy's back, up and down, slowly, "I think we should use the time for some fun." he said in low, soft and suggestively voice as he leaned to Maddy's ear. He dropped a small but eager kiss on her neck. A hint of chocolate aroma travelled through his nostrils from somewhere and suddenly he had all too vivid imagination that involved his girlfriend and lots of chocolate. 'Easy there man', a voice in his head, too much sounding like Rigsby, warned. He just hissed inwardly at his subconscious. 'Not now', he scolded the silly thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: To Russia, With Love [Patrick]   Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:34 pm

Maddy gently bit her lip at the sensation of his hands on her back. "I totally agree. After all, there's nothing to do until boarding time. So we've got to amuse ourselves somehow, don't we?" she stated, the volume of her words matching his. She nuzzled his neck softly with her nose for a moment, before swapping it for her lips and trailing slow soft kisses up his neck. "You know me - I can't stand being bored," she added, her tone suggesting exactly what she wanted to be doing with him right now.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: To Russia, With Love [Patrick]   Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:37 pm

"Exactly. Boredom is no fun. And I'm not one for getting bored." Patrick said smiling, starting his own round of trailing kisses along her neck. Some more thoughts entered his mind but they floated around and into oblivion along other logical thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: To Russia, With Love [Patrick]   Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:57 pm

The female's eyes fluttered shut at the sensation of his lips on her neck, a tiny sigh of lust and content escaping her lips. She pressed her body up against his, running her hand through his curls. "So...what exactly do you have in mind, m'dear?" she murmured lowly, fingers slowly running up and down his back.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: To Russia, With Love [Patrick]   Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:14 am

"Well, I was thinking..." he kissed her earlobe, "that we could find a hiding place to borrow until our flight." he murmured in Maddy's ear. There definately had to be some darker corner to hide and have some fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: To Russia, With Love [Patrick]   Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:31 am

Maddy bit her lip at the sensation of his kiss. Those lips, that voice... Everything about him was making her melt and she was running the high-risk of melting into a Maddy-puddle on the floor. "Ooh, you just read my mind," she whispered into his ear. She wasn't sure exactly where they could go, but somewhere was needed. She had some very interesting things planned for him...
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: To Russia, With Love [Patrick]   Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:28 am

Patrick grinned. There was just that hideout point he'd been told. He had no idea what Neal could've done in that small cabin but he let that pass for now.
"Ooh I just know it's gonna be cozy enough." he smirked and gracefully took Maddy's hand and twirled her in a spin before leaning her over as if they usually did as a finish for a dance.
All the time he could feel his own butterflies doing enthusiastical tango in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: To Russia, With Love [Patrick]   Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:05 am

The raven-haired female giggled as Patrick spun her, blue eyes sparkling with joy. As he leaned over, she went back, causing passers-by to stop and look bemusedly at this couple dancing in the middle of the airport. Several actually stopped and clapped, making Madison grin like a Cheshire cat. She loved moments like this - unpredictable and crazy moments of pure awesomeness.

She took a dramatic bow. "Thank you, thank you." As the people walked off, she turned to Patrick. "I've forgotten how well you danced," she admitted, eyes sparkling. "I think," she placed a kiss on his cheek, "that we should dance on over to this cozy place of yours." She fluttered her lashes at him enticingly. "I have a surprise for you anyway."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: To Russia, With Love [Patrick]   Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:27 am

At the other people reaction Patrick blushed slightly but bowed gallantly and smiled brightly. "Thank you."
For a moment he'd forgotten they weren't alone and indeed in the middle of an airport.
Blonde gazed at Maddy, his own blues sparkling joyfully. "Thank you, miss. Not bad yourself." he grinned happily, kissing Maddy back. "You know, we really should." Jane agreed.
"Oh surprise? That sounds intriguing." Patrick's eyebrows did a dance on his forehead. Now that was interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: To Russia, With Love [Patrick]   Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:28 pm

It seemed that outside of work, attracting attention from people around her was a skill that Madison had gotten down to a fine art. Part of this she attributed to hanging around with the Gang. If they had to write a CV, 'attracting attention' would be their number one skill. Not that Maddy was complaining. Not at all.

At Patrick's comment, Madison batted her lashes, before giving a casual shrug. "You know me - I never could resist a good surprise. Of course, receiving them is always more fun but since it's you, I think I'll make an exception," she teased with a chuckle, standing on her tip-toes and placing a kiss on his cheek. "But there's something we gotta do first... C'mon, I'd kill for a coffee," she said, beginning to pull him into the direction of the airport cafe. With most people, killing for coffee was just an expression. When it came to Madison, unless she got some sort of an energy hit she probably would go off on a killing spree. Probably only killing rappers and Justin Bieber, but still.

"I say we get a caffeine hit before you show off this place. I don't think I'll survive otherwise. Might drop into a coma-like sleep right in the middle of all the fun and how romantic would that be?" she wrinkled her nose and laughed, the image of herself falling to the ground in a Snow White-like slumber running through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: To Russia, With Love [Patrick]   Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:51 am

Patrick was grinning like sunshine, "Oh, surprises are fun. Besides we're living in the world of surprises. I'm glad to be exception."

"Why does that not surprise me? Oh right, I'm living with caffeine killers. Well, except one who'd rather paint my cookies with Mona Lisa's face, or add some nice hue to my hair." Jane said, letting be pulled away in hunt for coffee. Okay, he knew Mich would murder even Santa if he came with no coffee for Christmas, or Ryan if he suddenly suffered amnesia in front of coffee stand. Tweetie-Twins would probably just plan some secret revenge scheme for anyone forgetting to bring coffee to lab. And suddenly he was alone with his tea between murderous caffeine lovers, the thought alone made him snort.

"I'm sure I could figure out some productive ways of bringing you back to living. Someone already did that for Snow-White. " he grinned brightly and innocently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Russia, With Love [Patrick]   

Back to top Go down

To Russia, With Love [Patrick]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1